* Headlines for Friday, December 14th, 2001
* After the Bush Administration Tells the Networks Not to Air Unedited Videotapes of Osama Binladen, the Administration Releases a New Tape, Translated By the Pentagon
* War On Terrorism for Whom? The US Sentences Cuban Spies to Life in Prison. They Say Theywere Trying to Prevent Terrorist Attacks On Fidel Castro
* President Bush Abandons One of the Most Important Arms-Control Agreements of the Last Threedecades, Pulling Out of the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty with Russia
* A Swedish Protester Who Was Shot By the Police While Protesting President Bush's Visit Togothenberg Last Spring Is Convicted of Rioting . . . But Did Police Doctor Evidence?
* Terrorism, Security and Protest According to Anti-Globalization Guru Naomi Klein
* What Really Happened at the Prison Uprising Near Mazar-I-Sharif